Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the WANDERLUX April Charity Travel Raffle, 2020. ©Wanderlux LTD 2019, a registered business in England and Wales 11235746.
Name(s) of Organiser: Rebecca Puttock, Wanderlux LTD, 57a Ditchling Rise, Brighton, BN1 4QN
We will use your donations efficiently – 100% of donations after initial prize costs are covered, funding directly towards our chosen Covid-19 impacted non-profit charity, The Trussell Trust providing free food banks in the UK.
Entering the Wanderlux Raffle:
- Tickets are not to be re-sold separately, to or by, or bought on behalf of anyone under 18 years of age. Any tickets bought by or on behalf of somebody under the age of 18 will be rejected from the draw and the money returned to them.
- Wanderlux LTD Raffles are open to residents of mainland Great Britain only (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands). The named license holder and organiser associates are ineligible to enter.
- Participation in this raffle costs £10 per raffle ticket.
- Multiple entries permitted.
- The WANDERLUX April Charity Travel Raffle, 2020 will launch on Monday 27 April and three winners will be announced on Monday 25th May, 2020.
- The Promoter will allocate entry when payment is received through the “ENTER NOW” secure payment portal.
- Payment for participation in the raffle can also be made by cheque payable to Wanderlux, credit/debit card or cash.
- Wanderlux cannot accept CAF payments for raffle tickets and all CAF payments will be treated as donations.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
- Wanderlux accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted. No responsibility is taken for raffle tickets and payment lost, delayed, or damaged in the post and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Wanderlux accepts no responsibility if chosen method of payment is cancelled in error or not received in time for the draw announcement.
- Any raffle ticket monies received after the closing date will be treated as a donation to Wanderlux allocated charity and the tickets will not be entered into the draw.
- Wanderlux cannot claim Gift Aid on raffle ticket monies
- Wanderlux reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
The Raffle Draw
- The opening date for the raffle is MONDAY 27 APRIL 2020, and closing date SUNDAY 24 MAY 2020.
- The prize draw date will be MONDAY 25 MAY 2020 at midday London Greenwich, local time.
- The prize winners will be randomly selected in an independently supervised draw held at a third party’s premises on the draw date.
- The first ticket drawn will win the first prize, the second ticket drawn will win the second prize, and the third ticket drawn will win the third prize. Winning raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants need to qualify for all entry requirements to be considered a winner; GBP 10.00 raffle donation received, following @wanderlux.planner, @contemporaryclassmedia and @studio_io on Instagram
- Winners will be notified by email, social media or telephone no later than 3 weeks after the draw date. Winners’ names will be published on our website at www.wanderlux.co.uk/raffle within 7 days of the draw taking place. Wanderlux will also have a winners’ list available on our Instagram and Wanderlux pages.
- Raffle winners will be sent their winnings by post once contact has been made.
- Wanderlux will endeavour to contact winners by telephone, and then in writing. If no contact is made after 3 attempts, the unclaimed prize shall be given to a newly drawn winner.
- Non-cash prizes are subject to the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions and any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the relevant supplier of the prize.
Currently our prizes are:
1 night stay including breakfast & welcome amenity for 2 people at the 5* luxury Coworth Park Manor Hotel, UK on behalf of Wanderlux & Dorchester Hotels.
Ultimate Yoga Bundle, courtesy of Studio IO, including a yoga mat, unlimited online yoga during lockdown PLUS one month free yoga membership at the studio after lockdown.
GBP 75.00 travel voucher to spend at Contemporary Class Magazine’s online travel shop alongside a further 20% discount off everything in store! From beach towels to bamboo bags, picnic baskets & bat n’ ball!
Prize is delivered in the form of a voucher. Stay is subject to availability, bookable in advance through firstname.lastname@example.org and subject to a handful of blackout dates including Christmas and New Years Eve. Voucher is valid for up to 12 months from draw date, until 25 May 2021. Stay includes breakfast for 2, a stay in the Stables Deluxe Room including upgrade subject to availability and surprise welcome amenity. Weekend stays permitted. Travel not included. Voucher is non refundable, exchangeable or transferable. Value of voucher amounts to £735.00.
Prize is delivered in the form of a voucher, alongside yoga mat, sent via post. Winner shall enjoy unlimited online yoga lessons with Studio IO for up to 2 months, or the duration and remainder of lockdown. Once the studio reopens, the winner is entitled to up to one month free and unlimited yoga classes in the Studio IO yoga sanctuary, Brighton: 3 Queen’s Pl, Brighton BN1 4JY. Classes both online and in studio are subject to availability and pre-booking is recommended through studio-io.co.uk/ directly. Liaison between supplier and winner are at the discretion of Studio IO after prize draw has been announced and completed by Wanderlux.
Prize is delivered in the form of a voucher to an address requested by the winner. The winner shall enjoy spending GBP75.00 online via Contemporary Class Magazine’s online travel shop and the voucher is valid for up to 12 months. All entrants into the raffle will receive 20% discount for the Contemporary Class Media’s online shop. Liaison between supplier and winner are at the discretion of Contemporary Class Magazine after prize draw has been announced and completed by Wanderlux.
- Self Exclusion: On request we will put a block on supporters’ records to exclude themselves from our raffle mailings. This block will remain unless we are asked by the individual to remove it. If you would like to be excluded from future Wanderlux raffles please contact the Supporter Services Team on at: email@example.com
- If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit https://www.begambleaware.org/
A complaints procedure is in place to deal with any issues in a clear and procedural way. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not capture the personal information recorded on your raffle ticket payment via Paypal. This information is used by Wanderlux to contact you if you hold a winning ticket. We have recently refreshed our approach to how we protect your personal data, visit wanderlux.co.uk/privacy-policy/ to read our privacy notice.